Create an environment where excellence is possible.
Every team has an atmosphere, which influences everyone in it and everyone interacting with it. Technology, time pressure, resource limits and social media have all increased the intensity and speed at which we do business. A team needs the agility to do more with less, creating stronger results at a faster pace. Streamlining and focusing a collaboration of individual strengths is a powerful opportunity to create a level of excellence you may not have considered possible... You don't know what you don't know! This presentation focuses on equipping individuals to build attitudes and habits that create excellence and embrace unique strengths. You can then blend that into the fabric of a high performance environment.
In this session you can expect to explore the following ideas to power up your professional atmosphere.
- Why create a peak performance bubble
- How do you cultivate independent thinking
- How to make your attitudes your allies
- Exploring clarity v complexity
- Where does conflict need to fit... "Kevlar Colin"
- The war of art... being creative
- 360 degree leadership
- How to create a peak performance bubble
What you will take away with you…
- Know what attitudes will make you and which ones will break you
- How to collaborate effectively with your team by swiftly reengineering your culture
- How to use triangulation to multiply your effectiveness
- Examples and strategies to help a team handle cascading change
- Quantum ideas... Setting up the Department of Yes!
- Build an environment that supports your goals and objectives
This challenging, paradigm-shifting presentation helps release the potential and capacity of a team. For any company that needs to learn how to achieve more with less resources and intense timelines, this engaging experience is a strong fit. Your audience will walk away challenged, invigorated & equipped to create new possibilities within their current roles.